Become a Member of the Vancouver Art Book Fair!
VABF Members are part of an engaged community that is passionate about art publishing in Vancouver and beyond. In addition to annual perks, Members contribute to the sustainability and growth of the annual Vancouver Art Book Fair—keeping the event free, while also allowing us to invite international artists and pay fair fees to presenters and arts workers. Your cash donation not only supports the production of VABF, it demonstrates your commitment to fostering Vancouver’s art publishing communities and establishing Vancouver as a centre for artists’ publishing.
- Limited-edition 2019 VABF smiley face t-shirt
- Entrance to the VABF Preview + Reception night at Emily Carr University of Art + Design on Friday, October 18, 2019, 6-9pm, and one free raffle ticket for the VABF Reception Raffle at Libby Leshgold Gallery.
- Annual Membership card printed by Brick Press
- Tote bag guarantee! Ever sleep in and miss out on getting a free VABF tote? Become a Member and we will put one aside just for you ☺ It will be filled with goodies from our sponsors and media partners. (Tote design for 2019 TBA.)
- Limited-edition enamel pin set with artwork by Lindsey Hampton, produced by Explorer’s Press (while quantities last)
- One-year Subscription to C Magazine. “C Magazine is a Toronto-based contemporary art and criticism periodical devoted to providing a forum for significant ideas in visual art and culture. Each quarterly issue explores a new theme through original art writing, criticism and artists’ projects.”
- + Special discounts and email invitations to exclusive events, VABF monthlies, book sales and more!
Member packages can be picked up at the Preview Night + Reception on Friday, October 18, or at the Fair from Saturday October 19 to Sunday, October 20, 2019 between the hours of 11am–7pm at Emily Carr University of Art + Design. (520 East 1st Avenue, Map) For larger donations ($100+), delivery or mailing of perks can be arranged. (please specify when filling out the form.)
Become a Member
The Vancouver Art Book Fair strives to bring together the best producers of artists’ books and ephemera from around Canada and the world. Help us keep the event free and open to the public by making a donation. As a thank you, donors will receive a 2019 VABF Membership and be presented as a Donor on our website. Donate $250 or more and your name will be on display at the event.
Click below to donate via PayPal, or donate what you can at the event. Donations of $2 or more will receive a free VABF button made by Six Cent Press at the event.
By becoming an official partner of the Vancouver Art Book Fair, your brand, organization or business will gain print and media access to thousands of cultural enthusiasts and supporters of the arts. You will be identifying your business with a non-profit arts festival that is committed to yearly growth and continually expanding its year-round presence in the Vancouver art and publishing scene. Please contact us directly to discuss a comprehensive partnership package tailored especially to your organization.