By becoming an official sponsor of the Vancouver Art Book Fair, your brand, organization or business will gain print and media access to thousands of cultural enthusiasts and supporters of the arts. You will be identifying your business with a non-profit arts festival that is committed to yearly growth and continually expanding its year-round presence in the Vancouver art and publishing scene. Please contact us directly to discuss a comprehensive sponsorship package tailored especially to your organization.
The Vancouver Art Book Fair strives to bring together the best producers of artists’ books and ephemera from around Canada and the world. Help us continue this work by making a donation. As a thank you, donors will receive a 2017 VABF Membership and will be presented in the Gold ($500+), Silver ($200+), or Bronze ($40+) tiers on our homepage, in the event’s print program* and on display at the event.
Click below to donate via PayPal, or donate what you can at the event. Donations of $2+ will receive a free VABF button made by Six Cent Press.
*donations received before August 15, 2017.
Become a Member of the Vancouver Art Book Fair!
VABF Members are part of an engaged community that is passionate about art publishing in Vancouver and beyond. In addition to the Member Benefits they receive, Members contribute to the sustainability and growth of the annual Vancouver Art Book Fair—keeping the event free, while also allowing us to bring out international artists and to pay fair fees to presenters and arts workers. Your cash donation not only supports the production of VABF, but also demonstrates your commitment to fostering Vancouver’s art publishing communities and the establishment of Vancouver as a centre for artists’ publishing.
- Entrance to the Members Preview of the Vancouver Art Book Fair on Friday, October 13, 2017 and $10 entry for one guest.
- Limited-edition 2017 tote bag with artwork by artist Mike Bourscheid, or your choice of previous limited-edition tote bag designs by Dana Kearley or Kar Harvery.
- Annual membership card printed by Club Card.
- 10% discount on VABF publications
- Special discounts and email invitations for exclusive events, open studio hours, book sales and more
$40 All-Access Pass
Join the parties! $40 gets you an all-access pass to the Official 2017 Vancouver Art Book Fair Parties + 2017 VABF membership (see above perks.)
• Entrance to Members Preview of the Vancouver Art Book Fair on Friday, October 13, 6-8pm 2017.
• Entrance to the Opening Party on Friday, October 1, 8pm at The Projection Room at Fox Cabaret (2321 Main Street). Brought to you by Beatroute.
• Entrance to the VABF After Party on Saturday, October 14, 8PM at 163 W Pender Street. Brought to you by CiTR/Discorder.
Member benefits can be picked up at at the VABF Social at Workplace (163 W Pender) on October 12, 2017; at the VABF Art Hustle on September 29th 2017; at the VABF Members Preview at the Vancouver Art Gallery (750 Hornby St.) on October 13, 2017; or at the Vancouver Art Book Fair at the Vancouver Art Gallery on October 14 and 15, 2017.