Become a Member of the Vancouver Art Book Fair!
VABF Members are part of an engaged community that is passionate about art publishing in Vancouver and beyond. In addition to the Member Benefits they receive, Members contribute to the sustainability and growth of the annual Vancouver Art Book Fair—keeping the event free, while also allowing us to bring out international artists and to pay fair fees to presenters and arts workers. Your cash donation not only supports the production of VABF, but also demonstrates your commitment to fostering Vancouver’s art publishing communities and the establishment of Vancouver as a centre for artists’ publishing.
- Entrance to the Members Preview of the Vancouver Art Book Fair on Thursday, October 18, 2018 and $10 entry for one guest.
- Tote bag guarantee. Ever sleep in and miss out on getting one of VABF’s free totes? Become a member and we will have one put aside just for you.
- Join the parties! Included in the 2018 membership package is an all-access pass to the official Vancouver Art Book Fair opening and after parties. (Event info on the About page)
- Limited-edition membership item (TBA) with artwork by Lindsey Hampton, or your choice of previous limited-edition tote bag designs by Mike Bourscheid, Dana Kearley or Kar Harvery.
- Annual membership card printed by Club Card.
- Special discounts and email invitations to exclusive events, VABF monthlies, book sales and more
Member benefits can be picked up at the VABF Members Preview on October 18, 2018; or at the Vancouver Art Book Fair on October 19 and 21, 2018, taking place at Emily Carr University of Art + Design. (520 East 1st Avenue, Map)
The Vancouver Art Book Fair strives to bring together the best producers of artists’ books and ephemera from around Canada and the world. Help us continue this work by making a donation. As a thank you, donors will receive a 2018 VABF Membership and will be presented in the Gold ($500+), Silver ($200+), or Bronze ($40+) tiers on our homepage, in the event’s print program* and on display at the event.
Click below to donate via PayPal, or donate what you can at the event. Donations of $2 or more will receive a free VABF button made by Six Cent Press at the event.
*donations received before August 15, 2018.
By becoming an official sponsor of the Vancouver Art Book Fair, your brand, organization or business will gain print and media access to thousands of cultural enthusiasts and supporters of the arts. You will be identifying your business with a non-profit arts festival that is committed to yearly growth and continually expanding its year-round presence in the Vancouver art and publishing scene. Please contact us directly to discuss a comprehensive sponsorship package tailored especially to your organization.